BASIC INFORMATION FOR FACULTY
New! NIH Public Access
Monday-Thursday *7:00 a.m. to Midnight
Friday *7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday *8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday *12 Noon to Midnight
*Doors are open to all visitors for study and research during library hours, until 5pm.
*From 5 p.m.until the library closes, any IUPUI or IU card will have access and Non-IU researchers may use the call box by the doors to request entry.
Adjunct and Volunteer Faculty
- To access Medical Library resources, adjunct and volunteer faculty need to establish a formal affiliate appointment before they can receive their IUSM ID and password. The IUSM ID and password allow the user to access library resources
- The Department Chair or Center Director can request this appointment by following this procedure:
- Go to Account Management Service
- Click on Manage My IU Accounting Accounts
- After authenticating, on the next page click on Request to Add IU Affiliate
- Medical Library faculty and staff cannot provide passwords or sponsor affiliates
- OnCourse Course Management System
- Reserve Materials Request Form
- Classes for Faculty
- Funding Resources
- Have a Question?
BASIC INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS AND FELLOWS
- Residents Library Orientation/Basic Information Brochure (PDF)
- Library Afer Hours Access
- From 9pm to the morning opening time, part of the library is open for quiet study. Please inquire at the Circulation Desk to have access privileges activated. Users must have an IUSM ID and access the library via the 2nd floor entrance.
- Remote Access from Area Hospitals (PDF) - Instructions on accessing Medical Library Resources while at Methodist, Riley, University Hospital, Wishard or the VA Hospital.
- Classes for Residents & Fellows
- Have a Question?
- Medical Library Liaisons can perform expert searches, provide search training for many databases, assist with research for grants, presentations and publications, and much more.
- Locating Health-Related Statistics
- Locating Tests & Related Instruments
- Dissertations & Theses
- RSS Feeds & Table of Contents Email Alerts
- NIH Grants Policy Statement Rev 10/2013, Costs that can be specifically identified with a particular project or activity