BASIC INFORMATION FOR FACULTY
New! NIH Public Access
Sunday 12 Noon to 9:00 p.m.
Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Special Library Hours for IUSM Personnel
From 9pm to the morning opening time, part of the library is open for quiet study. Users must have an IUSM ID and access the library via the 2nd floor entrance. On campus holidays, the library is accessible from the 2nd floor entrance.
- Adjunct and Volunteer Faculty
- To access Medical Library resources, adjunct and volunteer faculty need to establish a formal affiliate appointment before they can receive their IUSM ID and password. The IUSM ID and password allow the user to access library resources
- The Department Chair or Center Director can request this appointment by following this procedure:
- Go to Account Management Service
- Click on Manage My IU Accounting Accounts
- After authenticating, on the next page click on Request to Add IU Affiliate
- Medical Library faculty and staff cannot provide passwords or sponsor affiliates
- OnCourse Course Management System
- Reserve Materials Request Form
- Classes for Faculty
- Funding Resources
- Have a Question?
BASIC INFORMATION FOR RESIDENTS AND FELLOWS
- Residents Library Orientation/Basic Information Brochure (PDF)
- Library Information and Special Library Hours
- The Medical Library is open from 9pm-Midnight from late August to early May for IUSM faculty, students and residents.
- Remote Access from Area Hospitals (PDF) - Instructions on accessing Medical Library Resources while at Methodist, Riley, University Hospital, Wishard or the VA Hospital.
- Classes for Residents & Fellows
- Exam Master Online Test Prep for USMLE 3, Internal medicine, Family Practice, Surgery, Pediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynecology. To register, click on database link, and use the first time registration link to obtain a password, you must use your @iupui.edu email address.
- Have a Question?
- Medical Library Liaisons can perform expert searches, provide search training for many databases, assist with research for grants, presentations and publications, and much more.
- Locating Health-Related Statistics
- Locating Tests & Related Instruments
- Dissertations & Theses
- RSS Feeds & Table of Contents Email Alerts
- NIH Grants Policy Statement, Rev 12/2003, Costs that can be specifically identified with a particular project or activity