Trial of USMLE Question Banks extended until November 9th. We need your feedback!
We will be conducting a trial of three USMLE Question Banks, ExamMaster, USMLE Easy, and BoardVitals up until November 9th. We really need your help to determine which are the best resources to aid you in studying for this important exam. Please try them out and complete the survey for each resource to let us know which works best for you.
1. Go to your unique portal address: http://iu.myexammaster.com
2. Click ‘Not Registered Yet?' located below the "Login" tab.
3. Fill out the Registration form and click "Save"(use your @iupui.edu email address).
4. Within 24 hours, check your email and follow the activation instructions
Once you've tried out the product, please complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ExamMasterFeedback
To access USMLE Easy, www.usmleasy.com, you'll need to be on a campus computer, connected to IU Secure, or connected to the VPN for proper IP authentication.
Once you've tried out the product, please complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/UsmleEasyFeedback
1. Visit https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_up and make sure to use the organization or institution email address for registration. (eg firstname.lastname@example.org / or @iupui.edu or @indiana.edu)
2. You should see a notice that there are subscriptions available from your institution. If you do not see the notice, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
3. Check your e-mail and click on the validation link in the e-mail.
4. You will have access to the subscriptions or trials until the institutional subscription expires. You can login here: https://www.boardvitals.com/users/sign_in
Once you've tried out the product, please complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BoardVitalsFeedback
If you have any issues accesing the trials, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.