Indiana University Center for Bioethics Events
Indiana University Center for Bioethics June events: please join us for interesting presentations, informative rounds and a Sound Ethics radio broadcast.
- Sound Ethics: Massachusetts Insurance Plan, Sunday, June 4, 4:00pm on WFYI, 90.1 FM.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds: Parent-Physician Conflict at Borderline Gestational Age, Wednesday, June 7, 8:00am at Riley Outpatient Center Auditorium.
- Fairbanks Lecture Series: Organ Transplant and Biological Philanthropy, Wednesday, June 7, 12:00pm at Methodist Wile Hall, WG33.
- Huntington Disease Society of America Annual Convention: Kimberly A. Quaid, Ph.D. presents on Genetic Testing, Saturday, June 10, 1:00pm at Huntington Disease Society of America Annual Convention, Milwaukee City Center Hilton, Milwaukee, WI.
- Bioethics Research Rounds, Friday, June 16, 12:00pm at Center for Bioethics Conference Room (225), 714 N Senate Ave, Suite EF 200.
- All-School Grand Rounds: Stem Cell Research: Science, Religion, and Law, Wednesday, June 21, 8:30am at Emerson Hall Auditorium, EH 304.
- Fairbanks Lecture Series: Hierarchy and the Authority Gradient in Staff Communication, Wednesday, June 21, 11:30am at Petticrew Auditorium (lunch to first 100).
For your convenience and to stay current with the Center’s June schedule, here is a link to the events calendar: http://www.bioethics.iu.edu/events/default.asp?cat=all.
Visit the Center for Bioethics online at: http://www.bioethics.iu.edu/index.html