Scopus Day April 12th at 10 am
Announcing Scopus Day at
Ruth Lilly Medical Library
Scopus product specialists will demonstrate how Scopus can help you show the impact of your publications and find new collaborators
What is Scopus?
Scopus is the largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed research literature with more than 20,500 titles from more than 5,000 international publishers. Scopus offers researchers a quick, easy and comprehensive resource to support their research needs in the scientific, technical, medical and social sciences fields.
Using Scopus you can:
- See how many citations an article or author has received
- Create graphic displays of individual scholarly output and impact
- Export a list of articles to a grant application or CV
- Quickly see the main journals and authors that publish in your area
- Use citation analysis to uncover important and relevant articles
- Use the Journal Analyzer to find journals for submitting articles
Registration is requested for planning purposes but not required. Please contact Sherry Kieper if you plan to attend.