Scopus trial subscription
The Ruth Lilly Medical Library has a trial subscription to Scopus, an abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature. With more than 18,000 journals, 700 book and trade publications and 4 million conference proceedings, Scopus is designed to find the information you need. Features of Scopus include:
- A simple and intuitive interface.
- 47 million records.
- Citation Tracker to find, check and track citations in real-time.
- Affiliation Identifier to automatically identify and match an organization with all its research output.
- 100% Medline coverage.
- Alerts, RSS and HTML feeds to stay up-to-date.
- Data export via bibiliographic managers such as EndNote.
For more information on Scopus, please click here.
Scopus can be accessed from our A-Z website.
Please direct any comments regarding our Scopus trial to firstname.lastname@example.org