Funded by the Indianapolis Learning Technologies Committee for Indianapolis IUSM usage. Check out and check in from Indianapolis only.
- One week (7 days) checkout, and renewable for another week as long as no one else is waiting.
- Late fee $5/day (may be $1 day for a limited time!)
- If the camera/accessory is not returned (lost/stolen), then the borrower should pay for a replacement.
- If camera is returned damaged, the borrower should pay for any repairs; if it cannot be repaired, then the borrower should pay 50% cost of the replacement.
- Additional accessories can be requested and ordered at the discretion of the committee.
- Upon equipment return Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place in Computer Cabinet on the bottom shelf
- GoPro cases on the top shelf of the Computer Cabinet are ready for check-out
RLML Tech Team:
- Check equipment pieces
- Make sure camera is reset to factory default
- reset wireless password
- Make sure SD card is cleared
GoPro HERO4 Black: Getting Started (Part 1) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaHyBCo6CRc
GoPro HERO4 Black: Capturing Video and Photos (Part II)
GoPro headstrap & quickclip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3gyXquRPU
GoPro Product manuals: https://gopro.com/support/product-manuals-support
Reset to factory default settings: https://gopro.com/support/articles/how-to-reset-the-camera-to-factory-defaults
Reset WiFi Name and Password: https://gopro.com/help/articles/Block/How-to-Reset-the-Camera-s-Wi-Fi-Name-and-Password
Formatting an SD Card: https://gopro.com/support/articles/formatting-an-sd-card-with-the-hero4-camera