- Identifying Funding Opportunities
- Foundations and Nonprofits
- Limited Submissions
- For EndNote Users
- Directories of Research Locations
- Grants, Cooperative Agreements
- Proposal Preparation Resources
- Regulations & Policies
- RLML, IU and IUPUI Resources
- How to Locate Grants Received
- Articles in PubMed Central have their own identifier, the PMCID. NIH funded authors are required to include the PMCID on reports and grant-related documents.
- A converter retrieves the PMID with the PMCID, or the reverse, for one or in batches, and is at: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/pmctopmid
- EndNote updates for transferring the PMCID number into EndNote and displaying the PMCID in the EndNote NIH reference style. More information can be found in this FAQ.
- The PubMed Central ID # is now expected in references for NIH grants and reports.
- For questions or problems please contact Sue London, firstname.lastname@example.org (317) 274-2281 or Rick Ralston, email@example.com (317) 274-1409
Proposal Preparation Resources
Grants, Cooperative Agreements
GPO Access Official Federal Government Information at your Fingertips. Access the Government Printing Office's suite of databases known as GPO Access. GPO Access is designed to help citizens easily access the laws, regulations, reports, data and other information. Among the growing list of titles available are the Federal Register, the Congressional Record, Congressional Bills, United States Code, Economic Indicators and GAO Reports.Indiana General Assembly - Included here are links to the latest bill information, legislators, house standing committees, senate standing committees, meeting schedules, Indiana code, and legislative information.
IUPUI Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research - This site has links to the funding databases (Community of Science, ResarchResearch, Grants.gov), electronic submission (ERA), and other funding information. It lists the Institutes & Centers on the IUPUI campus.
Consultants Who Write Grants - Grant Professionals.comGuide to proposal writing / REF WZ 345 G298f
Directory of Indiana Grantmakers / REF AS 911 A2 D598National guide to funding in health / REF W 22 AA1 N2775
Government FundingGuide to effective grant: how to write aneffective NIH grant application/ REF WZ 345 Y22gCorporate, Foundation or Government Funding
Directory of biomedical and health care grants / REF W 22 AA1 D5983
HSRProj (Health Services Research Projects in Progress) - has health services research in progress.NIH Resources:RePORTER - which "is a searchable biomedical database of federally-supported proposed research conducted at universities, hospitals, and other research institutions."NIH National Cancer Institute Resources (NCI)Medline Has Grant InformationOvid Medline - To find K23 grants in Ovid Medline use the search term K23$.no. The "$" truncates the search and ".no." is the limiter for grant number. Try r03$.no.PubMed - In PubMed to find K23 grants, use the search term K23$[GR]. The "*" truncates the search and the "[GR]" is the limiter for grant number. Some options:K23[GR] AND indiana*K23[GR] AND Carroll AEK23[GR] AND Alzheimer*K23[GR] AND Alzheimer[MH]