Dissertations and Theses
IU School of Medicine and IUPUI Theses and Disserations can be located at and downloaded from the IUPUI ScholarWorks Repository:
- Anatomy & Cell Biology Department Theses and Dissertations
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Department Theses and Dissertations
- Biomedical Engineering Department Theses and Dissertations
- Biomolecular Imaging and Biophysics Program (formerly Medical Biophysics) Theses and Dissertations
- Cellular and Integrative Physiology Department Theses and Disserations
- Health & Rehabilitation Sciences School Theses and Dissertations
- Informatics School Theses and Dissertations
- Medical & Molecular Genetics Department Theses and Dissertations
- Medical Neuroscience Department Theses and Dissertations
- Microbiology and Immunology Department Theses and Dissertations
- Nursing School Theses and Dissertations
- Pathology & Laboratory Medicine Department Theses and Dissertations
- Pharmacology & Toxicology Department Theses and Dissertations
- Psychology Department Theses and Dissertations
Search ALL IUPUI dissertations: Electronic Theses and Dissertations
Search for Indiana University Bloomington dissertations and scholarly resources: IUScholarWorks Repository
Search ProQuest Dissertations and Theses - Subscription database that searches 2.3 million dissertations from 1861 to the present. Records for 1980 forward also include abstracts written by the author. The full text of more than 1.9 million of these titles is available in paper, microform, and electronic (if subscription allows) formats. Institutional subscribers receive online access to the complete file of dissertations in digital format starting with titles published from 1997 forward.
Additional dissertations and theses may be found using: Google Scholar
To search for print dissertations held at the Medical Library:
Go to to IUCAT (located on the silver toolbar above)
Click on the Advanced Keyword option.
Type your keyword(s), in the Keyword(s) field.
For Nursing Dissertations: In the AUTHOR field type in "Indiana University School of Nursing" (minus the quotes)
For Medical Dissertations: In the AUTHOR field type in "Indiana University School of Medicine" (minus the quotes)
Under Optional Limits change or make sure the library chosen is "Indpls-Ruth Lilly Medical Library (I-Medicine)"
Click on Search.
Where are the dissertations and theses in the Medical Library?
Shelved on the first floor of the medical library on the compact storage area range 82.
Arranged in alphabetical order by author.
Dissertations and theses may be checked out.