“Better health care through empowerment and information outreach”
We aim to help meet the information needs of Indiana health care providers, public health professionals, non-profit organizations, and citizens who deal with HIV/AIDS.
What we do:
- getting started on a project or looking for specific HIV/AIDS related information? We can provide you with a list of websites or articles on your topic.
- literature searches (MEDLINE and other databases)
- set up e-mail alerts to help keep up with the latest medical journal literature
- show you how to set up your own alerts or search for information more effectively
- obtain journal articles
- maintain the SHINE website and blog
- maintain a calendar of HIV/AIDS related events
We are open to collaborations with health care professionals, public health care professionals, non-profits, and citizens about how we can better serve the HIV/AIDS community contact us.