Library Bulletin Board & Sign Policy
Ruth Lilly Medical Library staff welcomes IUSM students, staff and faculty to post announcements and advertisements that promote collaboration and community and assists individuals by offering space to post classified ads.
The medical library has a digital sign and five bulletin board posting sites: on the first, second and third floors outside of the restrooms in the southeast corner of the library; on the first floor by the stairs; and on the second floor near the elevators.
- Every sign should have a date, either within the text or a “posted date” written somewhere.
- Signs may remain for 30 days after posted date or one day after event ends.
- Library staff will add a posted date if none exists and the sign will be removed 30 days after that date.
- Library staff may remove postings at its discretion.
General Guidelines for posting on the digital sign:
- Digital signs shall be posted for no longer than 1 week.
- Digital signs that promote events held at the Ruth Lilly Medical Library shall have first priority; all other signs shall be at the discretion of library staff.
- Accuracy of information on the digital sign is the responsibility of the person, group or office submitting the sign.
- Please allow 7 days for digital signs to be posted.
To post your digital sign, please click here and fill out the form.
Updated 27 JULY 2015 by Sign Committee